How To Wash Sports Running Shoes:
5 Easy DIY Tips
1. First, make a solution mixing of equal parts of baking soda and laundry detergent into warm water.
You can also use scent-free and color free whatever you feel good about using.
2. Mix that solution together correctly in a bowl and then apply that to the stained area using a cleaning toothbrush.
3. You don’t need too much product here, just enough to make sure you can start agitating that dirt off.
4. Rub the stained areas a few times better with the toothbrush.
5. Use a sponge, or cotton cloth to rinse it with a little bit of cold water, and pat it to dry.